How Well Do You Know Your Prospects? Take this 10-Point Quiz to Find Out
It’s crucial to know your prospects if you want to market effectively to them.
Take this quick quiz to see how well you know and understand your prospects. If you can’t answer these questions, how can you be sure you are connecting with your audience in a relevant and meaningful way? How can you be sure you are reaching them with a compelling message about your product or service? How can you be sure you are tapping into the conversation they are already having inside their head with respect to your product or service?
- Who are they?
- Where do they live … work … play?
- What problem do they have that you can solve?
- How does your product or service fit into their life?
- What else do they buy in your product or service category?
- Where do they get information regarding your product/service?
- What is most important to them?
- What are they most afraid of?
- What is their emotional connection to your product/service?
- How will they rationalize purchasing your product/service?
How’d you do? If you can’t answer these questions, odds are your marketing message isn’t connecting with your prospects. And if your message is not connecting with them, you won’t be very successful in selling them on your product or service.
Take the time to get to know your customers and prospects. Learn all you can about them. Use this quiz as a guide. When you do you’ll be able to speak directly to their needs and concerns with your marketing, they will respond. And your business will thrive.
The Sales Accelerator Road Map
Growing your business isn’t rocket science….but it is a Science!
Fix Your Marketing
And Increase Your Sales & Profits In Less Than 45 Minutes As Our Software Pinpoints Your ‘Opportunity Areas’ & Shows You Exactly What To Improve.
The ROADMAP Uses ‘The FORMULA’ Our Proven Business-Building System To Fix Your Marketing, Pinpoint All The Gaps & Provide A Step-By-Step Solution To Grow Quickly.
If you would like a free strategy sessions to discover how you can improve your business, complete the business mentoring interest form and we will call you back.